Re: US Election Live Stream

RplusT wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:04 pm

Oh, Pava, did you switch sides now........ :D
I guess you blame "the other side" too, when you lose a trade...some kind of conspiracy against you.

Well, actually I wanted to say that the thread got pretty tensed up now and it's probably about time to simply get rid of it and get back to trading.
Things will go their way, with or without you. Trump will be gone and Biden will continue the pathetic enemy thinking against Russia and China and....Thus nothing good to come either. Just don't destroy your own country for neither of the two guys.
Where did u c me switching sides?...on the contrary...trading and present state of affairs go hand in hand...Happy Trading...

Ogee wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:29 pm Biden's 80 million voters turn out for the inauguration.
No way bro is that photo for real? Where are all the dirty celebrities and virtue signalling speakers? Australia's left-leaning news can't stop talking about this bullshit for the past 24 hours.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Ogee
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:20 pm
aahaahaha is dat old bernie?? man............ look at how he cross his legs whatta homo
Hahahaha :lmao:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance