Re: US Election Live Stream

mario_lima wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:37 am 4 people died yesterday because they believed in conspiracy theories or misinformation.
If someone believes the earth is flat there's no harm done, at the end of the day we make some jokes and everybody goes home.
Those 4 didn't come home.

Yes very sad, but never heard a word this summer when 30+ people murdered, businesses looted and destroyed, forests burned to the ground, and homes destroyed by the "myth" or "idea" of the so called "Peaceful protest" of blm and antifa but now since it's conservatives supposedly involved it all of a sudden becomes a big deal. Funny thing is very few were arrested back then, those that were arrested were bailed out by hollyweird and leftist supporters, only to go back and rinse and repeat. One example of those 30 people, one lady with her 8 year old daughter driving and mom happened to turn down the wrong road crossing an illegal barricade, which was a sort of autonomous zone, similar to Seattle's CHOP, the mom tried to drive away and they opened fire on the car killing the young girl. Those 30+ people didn't come home either, wonder though why what happened last night wasn't just passed off as a "myth or idea" by those covering the story.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Kiwi, Jimmy, Ogee

mario_lima wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:18 am 2 different stories mrtools, the one you mentioned was caused by a policeman linchyn a black man, that was real and the world watched for 8 minutes on TV. George Floyd was murdered and the Police was once again not accountable.
Yesterday 4 people died because they believed the lies of a Dictator.
So guess the other innocent people murdered doesn't matter in violence ignored and in some cases encouraged by democrat politicians, in my eyes ALL violence is wrong, but looks like it doesn't matter anymore, you all got your communist dictatorship and no going back from here, freedom as we knew it is gone! Will not be wasting my time in this useless conversation anymore, not interested in spending time in a communist prison for any objections.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Kiwi

Of course it matters mrtools, no one should die. The difference is in one case the violence erupted because of police brutality against black people, and this Country (and the world) wanted justice and justice didn't happened, yesterday violence erupted because there is a madman in the White House who refuses to accept reality. Period.

mario_lima wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:49 pm Of course it matters mrtools, no one should die. The difference is in one case the violence erupted because of police brutality against black people, and this Country (and the world) wanted justice and justice didn't happened, yesterday violence erupted because there is a madman in the White House who refuses to accept reality. Period.
mario man.......... is there anything we can do to help u realize the truth pls? more blacks kill each other here than whites kill blacks................ and man i am a colored man myself but i am so disgusted appauled by the western black ppl attitudes............. being here in us was so shocked to me how blacks treat others and each other YET they always pulling race card ALL THE DAMN TIME wtf

here in us ppls are so repectful of blacks u know.............

george floyd habibi!!
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Deez wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:02 pm 3:00 - Is that a policeman actually waving people inside? :think:

Sorry to disappoint you....No, I don't mean you Deez, I mean the disillusioned guy in the video and the BS he spreads. Nobody is scared of the orange psychopath. He's the one scared right now, knowing what's going to happen in two week's time. But he will try to pardon himself of course, even though he maintains he did nothing wrong. Really!?
He turned the US into a Banana Republic of the worst kind. An utter embarrassment in the view of the rest of the world. There is no justification for riots, and especially not with a sitting President encouraging those to feed his own ego. On the same day the Pompeo threatens China with sanctions, kind of ordering them to apply democratic principles with pretty much the same problems in Hong Kong. No kidding.
I'm part of a genuine Democracy where every vote counts. As I live abroad, I vote by mail. Pretty normal. Thus, I can safely say we (not I) don't need to be lectured about democratic principles by a country that got no clue what those are.
And yes, the police officer is waving the thugs (now complicit in the death of a police office), some of them even armed, through. So much about law enforcement. As a lawyer I'm horrified about what's happening.
I have worked with US companies and the country was doing fine. Till this infantile psychopath entered the scene. And I feel sorry for all the decent American people who are suffering right now and for a long time to come. Good luck to you all. Stay safe!
(Sorry, I had to get this off my chest, with no intention to offend anyone here. But I'm sick to the bone, witnessing elected politicians throwing the country into turmoil with no hesitation and simply for their own personal agenda).