Re: US Election Live Stream

RplusT wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:19 pm

So said the one 30+ of age who was raving about it on social networks till he found out it was real and died from it. His last words according to the nurse were that he regretted having been so dumb and ignorant. Yeah, ignorance is indeed a bliss.
Haha, this will make you laugh.

UK total deaths 2019 530,000.
Total deaths 2020 560,000.
so 30,000 more in 2020.

The UK govt partially shutdown the NHS to 'save it from being overwhelmed by covid patients'.

The govt's own stats say there were 30,000 excess non-covid deaths (due to denial of health care) in 2020, most dying in their own home.

So covid killed the same number and type of people (elderly and sick) as flu and pneumonia does every year while the UK govt killed the extra 30,000.

You just couldn't make this shit up.
Attachments

Nope, laughing about people dying seems only funny for you, not me. I don't tend to entertain myself in such macabre ways. The next one could be you, so keep laughing.....Geez

But to compare the number of people dying from accidents to heart attacks and flue to the number dying from Covid makes me really laugh. Where did you learn to interpret statistics!?
WW the estimate of people dying from flue is roughly 300,000 - 600,000 while Covid killed already over a Million and there will be many more. As I said, ignorance is a bliss.

RplusT wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:02 pm Nope, laughing about people dying seems only funny for you, not me. I don't tend to entertain myself in such macabre ways. The next one could be you, so keep laughing.....Geez

But to compare the number of people dying from accidents to heart attacks and flue to the number dying from Covid makes me really laugh. Where did you learn to interpret statistics!?
WW the estimate of people dying from flue is roughly 300,000 - 600,000 while Covid killed already over a Million and there will be many more. As I said, ignorance is a bliss.
no, I was actually just being sarcastic, not really laughing at all.

EXCESS deaths are those that are over the average and unexpected and unexplained. Accidents etc are similar every year per pop and known so are incorporated into the average and so are NOT excess. The number of heart attacks ABOVE average is EXCESS eg many more dying at home due to 'denial of health care'.

Who the fuck are the WW anyway (Weight Watchers?) and why are you just pulling stats out of your arse?

The WHO have already stated that covid has a similar death rate to flu.

Ogee wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:05 pm
Who the fuck are the WW anyway (Weight Watchers?) and why are you just pulling stats out of your arse?

The WHO have already stated that covid has a similar death rate to flu.
You use the Internet every day and you can't figure out WW..... You must have your head up your arse.
Besides, the statistic was published by the same WHO you referred to. That's it! No need to hear from you again.

RplusT wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:49 pm

You use the Internet every day and you can't figure out WW..... You must have your head up your arse.
Besides, the statistic was published by the same WHO you referred to. That's it! No need to hear from you again.
oh right, so no reply or apology for your complete and utter stupidity in not recognising obvious sarcasm or your laughable misunderstanding and ignorance of basic statistical presentation :think:

And I still can't understand why you would be quoting Weight Watchers stats (pulled straight out of your arse) when the WHO has already addressed the subject. :eh:

So that's it, no need to hear from you again. :lmao: