Re: US Election Live Stream

Jimmy wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:07 pm

Oh yes, thanks brother, because it's a "Global Sticky" topic, there are no "Thanks for post" options :razz:

In India, are you guys keeping an eye on the election? Who are you hoping would win?
I guess the reason why so many of us are watching this election is not just because of trading but because this man is the most hands on president the US has ever seen.

And he is really getting rid of the bad guys like pedo's and child traffickers :problem:
There is a lot of things going on here but US elections is also in the news. Apparently it seems this pedo/adrenochrome thingy has caught up with Indian movie indistury and some political circles here too. Recently a big movie star committed 'sucide' becuase of 'depression'. The police didnt lodge any FIR for a month. Today a police enterd the house of a TV journalist who was raising voice against al these. Everyone in his house was beaten up and police dragged him by his hair and took him away.

For US election many say Trump is better for India. That becuase Biden is pro Pakistan and China and we have a war like situation on our borders currently, so surely we would like to have as many people on our side just in case things get worse.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Jimmy wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:07 pm

"..... because this man is the most hands on president the US has ever seen."....Huh! ..... :Shocked: .....You must be talking about women.
I wanted to reports this post, but then....... :D :D ....
As an educated person that is not American and not favouring Biden either, I beg to be different: Looking at the total mess the country is in, my quote would be (using Trump's standard expression): This guy is a complete idiot. As it looks like, he will win, so folks, don't complain. I can foresee the next 4 years. If Biden loses, he's the lucky guy. He may not know it.
As a European, I think Trump's win will be a good thing. Europe will finally go it's own way.

P.S. No need to argue. I watch because of trading. The time will soon come when I can short the DOW again big time.

moey_dw wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:27 pm

heehehe are you ready for the MAGA trade tho??
hahaha....yes, Maga did not happen the past 4 years and the DOW went down 10,000 points. Got only part of it. This time I will prepared and take it all...... The writing is on the wall. You are welcome to join me, you know that.......:D :D :D