Re: Coronavirus cases hits 100k

18580198161 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:28 pm 2019/3/15中国的数据,剩余的病人数量10822人,其中,病人来自中国以外的地区111人,从一开始到到今天累计病人总人数81048人,死亡人数3204人,痊愈的病人合计67022人。可以任何时间联系我lipeng668899@gmail.com
According to the data of 2019/3/15 China, the remaining number of patients is 10822, of which 111 are from regions outside China. From the beginning to today, the total number of patients is 81048, the death number is 3204, and the total number of cured patients is 67022. You can contact me at any time, lipeng668899@gmail.com
but we all know that those numbers are not true...

我生活在中国,我只是想告诉其他国家的朋友们,现在中国的情况已经朝着良好状态在发展,我并不想扭曲事实。我们经历了疫情初期的恐慌和失落,但是经过我们国家人民的努力,已经得到了控制,并且我们很乐意与其他国家的朋友们分享我们的治疗病毒的经验和措施。如果你认为我在骗你,那么我也希望你可以听取我的建议,戴口罩,护目镜,隔离。在中国的数据表明,老年人死亡率较高,患病肺炎病史的人死亡率较高,身体长期处于教虚弱状态的人死亡率较高。我们国家现在已经将紧急状态调整为二级,我们也希望世界各国人民都能够理性对待,上帝与你们同在!

I live in China, and I just want to tell my friends in other countries that the situation in China is now in good shape, and I don't want to distort the facts. We experienced panic and loss in the early stages of the outbreak, but through the efforts of our people, it has been brought under control, and we are happy to share our experiences and measures in treating the virus with friends in other countries. If you think I'm lying to you, then I also hope you can take my advice, wear a mask, goggles, isolation. Data in China show that the mortality rate of the elderly is higher, the mortality rate is higher for people with a history of pneumonia, and the mortality rate is higher for those who have been in a state of long-term weakness. Our country has now adjusted the state of emergency to a second level, and we hope that the peoples of the world will be able to treat it rationally and that God is with you!

18580198161 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:43 pm 我生活在中国,我只是想告诉其他国家的朋友们,现在中国的情况已经朝着良好状态在发展,我并不想扭曲事实。我们经历了疫情初期的恐慌和失落,但是经过我们国家人民的努力,已经得到了控制,并且我们很乐意与其他国家的朋友们分享我们的治疗病毒的经验和措施。如果你认为我在骗你,那么我也希望你可以听取我的建议,戴口罩,护目镜,隔离。在中国的数据表明,老年人死亡率较高,患病肺炎病史的人死亡率较高,身体长期处于教虚弱状态的人死亡率较高。我们国家现在已经将紧急状态调整为二级,我们也希望世界各国人民都能够理性对待,上帝与你们同在!
Friend...I am from former USSR..I was a proud member of Communist Party...I also know when what I read is Propaganda...and when it's not...collect your pay from Xi and shut up...

18580198161 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:43 pm 我生活在中国,我只是想告诉其他国家的朋友们,现在中国的情况已经朝着良好状态在发展,我并不想扭曲事实。我们经历了疫情初期的恐慌和失落,但是经过我们国家人民的努力,已经得到了控制,并且我们很乐意与其他国家的朋友们分享我们的治疗病毒的经验和措施。如果你认为我在骗你,那么我也希望你可以听取我的建议,戴口罩,护目镜,隔离。在中国的数据表明,老年人死亡率较高,患病肺炎病史的人死亡率较高,身体长期处于教虚弱状态的人死亡率较高。我们国家现在已经将紧急状态调整为二级,我们也希望世界各国人民都能够理性对待,上帝与你们同在!
Question, are the cities in Hubei still a state of a total lockdown with people unable to leave their homes?
Also, please elaborate on long-term weakness?

现在湖北城市的情况我并不知道,但是我所在的城市已经恢复了几乎所以的正常运转。截止今日湖北城市感染病毒人数为10421人,应该是局部隔离,城市基本生活恢复正常,但公司企业为正常运转。
Now I do not know the situation of hubei city, but my city has returned to almost all normal operations. As of today, the number of people infected with the virus in cities in hubei province is 10,421, which should be partially isolated and the basic life of the city returned to normal, but the company is in normal operation.Please use the translation software to translate my attached drawings.
Attachments

18580198161 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:46 am 现在湖北城市的情况我并不知道,但是我所在的城市已经恢复了几乎所以的正常运转。截止今日湖北城市感染病毒人数为10421人,应该是局部隔离,城市基本生活恢复正常,但公司企业为正常运转。
Now I do not know the situation of hubei city, but my city has returned to almost all normal operations. As of today, the number of people infected with the virus in cities in hubei province is 10,421, which should be partially isolated and the basic life of the city returned to normal, but the company is in normal operation.Please use the translation software to translate my attached drawings.
I don't buy it dude...you sound like cut and paste