Re: Coronavirus cases hits 500k

mrtools wrote: Here in the U.S. the CDC "readjusted" the COVID-19 death rate from 60,000 to 37,000.
mrtools wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:37 am Here in the U.S. the CDC "readjusted" the COVID-19 death rate from 60,000 to 37,000.
Exactly, now how can we trust the data that is been released of covid deaths...How does the CDC make such a gross miscalculation? Think this is the predicament we are faced with globally; mass hysteria has created misconceptions about the true mortality rate of this virus...We have countries like Belarus that are not practicing the current social distancing rules and surprisingly no high death rates have been reported or experienced....People have died from this virus but the numbers still don't tally and why prevent the use of existing therapeutics to treat the virus?

errol wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:07 am

Exactly, now how can we trust the data that is been released of covid deaths...How does the CDC make such a gross miscalculation? Think this is the predicament we are faced with globally; mass hysteria has created misconceptions about the true mortality rate of this virus...We have countries like Belarus that are not practicing the current social distancing rules and surprisingly no high death rates have been reported or experienced....People have died from this virus but the numbers still don't tally and why prevent the use of existing therapeutics to treat the virus?
as if "economy" is being destroyed by design...isn't it?

Ikeda01 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:09 pm
True. At this point of time, what matters is vaccine.
I agree. It concerns me that they promise a vaccine by September. I think a vaccine is absolutely necessary, but now well-tested will this vaccine be in such a short time-frame? The shortest term it ever took to create one was the one against measles, and that process took four years.
That said, they also said they're repurposing an already existing vaccine for that so hopefully it will be safe.

mlawson71 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:59 pm

I agree. It concerns me that they promise a vaccine by September. I think a vaccine is absolutely necessary, but now well-tested will this vaccine be in such a short time-frame? The shortest term it ever took to create one was the one against measles, and that process took four years.
That said, they also said they're repurposing an already existing vaccine for that so hopefully it will be safe.
they know...there will be no vaccine...every week they come with another vaccine rumor...to keep DOW up