Re: Coronavirus cases hits 3.7 million

Deez wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:37 pm Who is this guy that is speaking?
Hi Deez, think of the worst politician in South Africa,, blossomed, rude, without rules, without morality, TV show men, who is not endured by anyone, if there is, well, the equivalent of Vittorio Sgarbi, an art critic, l Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities, and I don't know how it is in the Italian parliament, because it always uses offensive and scurrilous language.

Nobody Italian considers what Vittorio Sgarbi says, I hope that I did not consider it from South Africa. Thank you for your interest in the Italian affairs on the coronavirus.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Deez

Re: Coronavirus cases hits 3.7 million

Navy8 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:35 pm I hope there is some good news with covid19 vaccinations that are being rolled out soon. Your thoughts on these?
The PCR test for Covid-19 is giving false data as to there being a 'second wave', more accurate data is coming through from the Lateral Flow Test which shows case numbers are very much lower and it looks likely that 'community immunity' has already been achieved therefore a vaccine would seem unnecessary except perhaps for the vulnerable (over 65 with co-morbidity).

The vaccines themselves are being rushed and lack proper testing.

Pay your money, take your choice.

pic 1 Ireland new cases compared to new deaths would point to a problem with the cases data.
pic 2 from a Swiss news org.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
太虚一毫