Re: Zerohedge banned on Twitter

Pava wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:55 am I had this shit once and almost died...this is no laughing matter...the pneumonia...
Christ. How did you get that?
I remember one of our neighbours had it just from walking around in the rain and cold weather. She almost died too.

Back in the 50's if you got pneumonia you were a goner.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:32 pm

Christ. How did you get that?
I remember one of our neighbours had it just from walking around in the rain and cold weather. She almost died too.

Back in the 50's if you got pneumonia you were a goner.
I was standing at my work feeling fine and next moment I was falling down...(I understand those videos from China)...I am a heavy smoker...one of my lungs stopped working...anyways...I survived...this was 3-4 years ago...

Pava wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:44 pm
I was standing at my work feeling fine and next moment I was falling down...(I understand those videos from China)...I am a heavy smoker...one of my lungs stopped working...anyways...I survived...this was 3-4 years ago...
That's nuts. Lucky you recovered.

What makes the people fall down? You just feel dizzy or?

PS: I use to be a heavy smoker too but I'm using these electronic cigarettes now with nicotine. You should try it out it helps get your breathing back.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:49 pm

That's nuts. Lucky you recovered.

What makes the people fall down? You just feel dizzy or?

PS: I use to be a heavy smoker too but I'm using these electronic cigarettes now with nicotine. You should try it out it helps get your breathing back.
no...not dizzy...you feel like something heavy pushing you down...and quite frankly below ground...like, just falling on the ground is not enough...(I heard electronic cigs are really bad)