IdeaMost Volatile Currency Pairs 2019

Most Volatile Currency Pairs 2019

• Most Volatile Currency Pair in 2019 is GBP/NZD
  • Least Most Volatile Currency pair in 2019 is EUR/CHF

The chart below displays the least to most Volatile Forex Currency Pairs for 2019.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
W35, DTRCT
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Most Volatile Currency Pairs 2019

mlawson71 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:37 am Interesting, GBP/JPY has fallen off its first place. Why did GBP/NZD take it?
Normally, GBPNZD is first, followed by GBPAUD. GBPJPY and GBPCAD switch ranks from time to time, but mostly GBPJYP wins the third rank. Last two months of 2018 GBPJPY was in front and also GBPCHF was good volatile because of the Brexit. JPY is a safe haven and a bit CHF as well and AUD is Gold-related.

I also wondered why GBPNZD is that volatile. I only can guess that's why NZD is a pretty low-weighted currency nowadays. Yuan and Swedish Kroner are traded more often, see the list here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_pair
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, W35, Thangarasu

Krelian99 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:47 am

Normally, GBPNZD is first, followed by GBPAUD. GBPJPY and GBPCAD switch ranks from time to time, but mostly GBPJYP wins the third rank. Last two months of 2018 GBPJPY was in front and also GBPCHF was good volatile because of the Brexit. JPY is a safe haven and a bit CHF as well and AUD is Gold-related.

I also wondered why GBPNZD is that volatile. I only can guess that's why NZD is a pretty low-weighted currency nowadays. Yuan and Swedish Kroner are traded more often, see the list here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_pair
Thank you so much for that explanation and those details! :!:

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:08 am Most Volatile Currency Pairs 2019

• Most Volatile Currency Pair in 2019 is GBP/NZD
  • Least Most Volatile Currency pair in 2019 is EUR/CHF

The chart below displays the least to most Volatile Forex Currency Pairs for 2019.

Most Volatile Currency Pairs 2019 Forex.png
Good stuff. I don't know why traders ignore valuable info like this.
Where can i find monthly, weekly and daily versions of this, or even a live/ real-time version?

mlawson71 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:29 pm What does this statistic look like now, almost a year later?
I'll definitely gather a new chart on it this week bro. Thanks for the reminder :razz:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance