Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: M1 Scalping question PLEASE HELP

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:37 pm

OMG, after thinking around six corners I know what you mean. It needed a while for making click - the point is that it is completely wrong, in school grades it's a clean 6, from 1 to 6. No kidding. It has nothing to do with either margin call or SL (ok, when you have a bad MM maybe, but again, noone else than you is to blame). You may know the very basics what a S/R is, but that's it. You have no clue why they are there where they are and what happens there. Your thought about S/R and "matching with MCTL" is kindergarten, no real S/R scalper would do it as you said and also swing traders don't do it (whatever you think they may do, IDK). It is clear to me now that you have no link and share no pic. You can't because it's total BS. You used once a S/R indicator and thought that's it. No, that's nothing, delete it right away and that's the best you can do. You haven't seen the YT-video of the S/R scalper I linked for you. No S/R indicator.

As I mentioned you messed up everything: fix trading terms, approaches, broker business and SmartMoney behavior. SM never give away control, never. Keep that in mind. That puts them in good position but that makes them also readable since they leave footprints. Reading those footprints a good scalper "actually knows what will happen next at sr levels" most likely to 85-90%. That is what the pros and I try to make you clear: Learn to read the market. Don't begin to collect indicators before you have a plan what you need and why this or that indicator could improve your strategy. Every indicator must have a certain reason being on your chart and must have a certain setting. Otherwise you got lost quicker than you can say "lost".

But everything has also something positive. I saw a pattern on D1 I forgot about that and it may help actually if used correctly. I have to research it a bit more, but it is helpful, so or so :thumbup:
forget about the sl , that is not going to help you identify from where point swing starts and where swing ends, if you are swing trader you need to identify and anticipate it ,

what is the constant?
it is not sl , but margin money requirement that broker asks is constant across all ? got it what i say?, (and if that is not met margin calls get triggered, that is when prices escalates fast,)

combine it with macd and you will get what is called swing start and swing end points.

Re: M1 Scalping question PLEASE HELP

rijay wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:46 pm forget about the sl , that is not going to help you identify from where point swing starts and where swing ends, if you are swing trader you need to identify and anticipate it ,

what is the constant?
it is not sl , but margin money requirement that broker asks is constant across all ? got it what i say?, (and if that is not met margin calls get triggered, that is when prices escalates fast,)

combine it with macd and you will get what is called swing start and swing end points.
I know something much better. I forget what you wrote. What a waste of time. Where do it get these levels from? You shared nothing than useless words yet. If you still want to share links or pics do it. I facepalm once again and go on trading with my S/R.