Re: Interesting Market Setups

FrancoisT wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:23 am For those, who may like it :)

There are some interesting setups here. :)
Didn't remember the existence of this site. I even forgot whether it was good or very good.

Ok, doesn't look good for the AUDUSD setup. Better to respect tight SLs for MM, although the idea isn't dead. It was good, but the market is always right.

Next setup: USDJPY. The market went up into the range market and took a short retracement. When we look to the left, price did those short run-ups in trendmode. We haven't to wait long this time to see in what mode the market is. A breakout is very likely a quick and hard one and the aim is the next upper zone and the game repeats.

Krelian99 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Didn't remember the existence of this site. I even forgot whether it was good or very good.

Ok, doesn't look good for the AUDUSD setup. Better to respect tight SLs for MM, although the idea isn't dead. It was good, but the market is always right.

Next setup: USDJPY. The market went up into the range market and took a short retracement. When we look to the left, price did those short run-ups in trendmode. We haven't to wait long this time to see in what mode the market is. A breakout is very likely a quick and hard one and the aim is the next upper zone and the game repeats.

USDJPY D1 S_R.png
USD is strengthening after taking support at 200 EMA in monthly chart, so its strength will not be short lived.
why do not you try using basics like moving averages to reinforce your sr levels rather then to try trading on naked charts ! and not knowing whether sr will hold or not. just a quick look at moving averages to define which sr will hold or break will aid in not loosing money .

rijay wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:29 pm
USD is strengthening after taking support at 200 EMA in monthly chart, so its strength will not be short lived.
why do not you try using basics like moving averages to reinforce your sr levels rather then to try trading on naked charts ! and not knowing whether sr will hold or not. just a quick look at moving averages to define which sr will hold or break will aid in not loosing money .
I trust neither the SMA200 nor the EMA200 in FX. In indices it is ok, since most indices only know one direction.
The price on USDJPY Monthly converges in a triangle, so a MA doesn't give usefull information. Indeed, I didn't take a look on Monthly, where SMA200 (SMA are more reliable for USD pairs) and EMA200 cross. Interesting. The S/R is there good as well. RSI14 is at a TL.

These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
Jimmy

Krelian99 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:12 pm

I trust neither the SMA200 nor the EMA200 in FX. In indices it is ok, since most indices only know one direction.
The price on USDJPY Monthly converges in a triangle, so a MA doesn't give usefull information. Indeed, I didn't take a look on Monthly, where SMA200 (SMA are more reliable for USD pairs) and EMA200 cross. Interesting. The S/R is there good as well. RSI14 is at a TL.

USDJPY M1 S_R.png
Price and moving averages don't care whether it is forex or index. They don't discriminate between the two. They behave equally with all , whether you believe it or not. They only obey mathematics.

Krelian99 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:12 pm

USDJPY M1 S_R.png
Better still is to analyze USD index rather then to analyze individual pairs.
All real turn around in individual pairs will be marked by turn around in USD index.

USD index taking support at 200 Ema in monthly chart, bouncing fast to avoid death cross on weekly chart , with record short position on USD all tells the story.

And if king USD starts moving, all currencies need to adjust for it, weaker currency will feel the heat the most.

rijay wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:53 pm Price and moving averages don't care whether it is forex or index. They don't discriminate between the two. They behave equally with all , whether you believe it or not. They only obey mathematics.
I didn't say anything else. Maybe compare FX with DAX or DOW and you know what I mean.

rijay wrote: Better still is to analyze USD index rather then to analyze individual pairs.
All real turn around in individual pairs will be marked by turn around in USD index.

USD index taking support at 200 Ema in monthly chart, bouncing fast to avoid death cross on weekly chart , with record short position on USD all tells the story.

And if king USD starts moving, all currencies need to adjust for it, weaker currency will feel the heat the most.
I never said you aren't allowed to post pics. I don't have that USDX where price bounces from EMA200.