InfoInteresting Market Setups

Here I'd like to post and discus some current setups that could be interesting to trade. Beware that I'm no day-trader, my trading tf is M5. NTL, H4 and D1 is very interesting to look at. I'll use Price Action and maybe one indicator when interesting.

The first chart is the AUDUSD D1 which is situated at the lower channel boundary and at a support. The support below is very strong. I see RSI below 30. A Buy back till the upper channel boundary is the most likely scenario at the moment.

Re: Interesting Market Setups

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 am Here I'd like to post and discus some current setups that could be interesting to trade. Beware that I'm no day-trader, my trading tf is M5. NTL, H4 and D1 is very interesting to look at. I'll use Price Action and maybe one indicator when interesting.

The first chart is the AUDUSD D1 which is situated at the lower channel boundary and at a support. The support below is very strong. I see RSI below 30. A Buy back till the upper channel boundary is the most likely scenario at the moment.

AUDUSD D1 Setup.png
Honey Tobi
Let me join you,am alone here,no one to talk,discuss and more necessary oppose comments regarding forming/creating some setup - honestly tired of fake yes yes and thanks :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:56 am Honey Tobi
Let me join you,am alone here,no one to talk,discuss and more necessary oppose comments regarding forming/creating some setup - honestly tired of fake yes yes and thanks :)
regards
Maybe they watch football. Champions League Semifinals. Yes, let's discuss.

S/R you look for on the same tf and higher tf, here Weekly should be proper. On M5 I like the M30 S/R.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:05 am

Maybe they watch football. Champions League Semifinals. Yes, let's discuss.

S/R you look for on the same tf and higher tf, here Weekly should be proper. On M5 I like the M30 S/R.
If you remember Mladen's "Regression Average" - do you think it is suitable to apply different channels of different number of bars,i means multi instances of channels for a wider look in trend - for example 5 bar channel,10 bars channel,20 bars channel and so on,i think it will produce mtf but not repainting :)
and same way round channels can be applied for to detect multi TF trend
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 am Here I'd like to post and discus some current setups that could be interesting to trade. Beware that I'm no day-trader, my trading tf is M5. NTL, H4 and D1 is very interesting to look at. I'll use Price Action and maybe one indicator when interesting.

AUDUSD D1 Setup.png
drawing support and resistance levels and channels is the easiest part.
difficult part is to find out when this lines will hold or break.
i think there is need to add something like volume or vsa to it to your analysis so that it gives guidance when sr will hold and when sr will break.
that assessment will help readers here and then they will find this thread interesting, otherwise who knows when channels, sr and trendlines breaks or hold.

Yes, volume is an interesting ingredient (I often said) but at the moment of taking picture the volume wasn't clear. Drawing TLs and S/R looks easy but you have to decide is the line important or useless. Indicators draw you 5 or 10 lines and you see nothing anymore. The art is to have only important lines on the chart and then do the next steps. It is a setup, a note that here something can happen. Step by step the picture evolves. When you put everything on the chart from the first post on people just are confused or just consume headless as so often and the learning effect is equal zero. I don't want to give a trading signal or ready analyses. You should also use your head.

The volume is getting lower what means there isn't much interest in the downmove. On D1 some bears took their profits, so we wait what will happen today. It's London Open now.