.

NONFARM PAYROLL TONIGHT

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools



Re: NONFARM PAYROLL TONIGHT

#52
mlawson71 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:48 pm
Yesterday I completely forgot it was NFP day, I thought it had been the previous week. :?
Haha you didn't miss out on anything bro don't worry.
Just a blip on the chart again.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: NONFARM PAYROLL TONIGHT

#53
Jimmy wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:59 pm
mlawson71 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:48 pm
Yesterday I completely forgot it was NFP day, I thought it had been the previous week. :?
Haha you didn't miss out on anything bro don't worry.
Just a blip on the chart again.
Hahaha, that's the thing, I was actually looking at the charts at that time and I didn't notice any major volatility to remind me it's NFP time. :lol:

Re: NONFARM PAYROLL TONIGHT

#55
mlawson71 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:26 am
Is anyone expecting any major changes tomorrow?
Nope nothing special just expecting 185K and anything better should see a blip in the price movement hehe.
We'll see how it goes as man hopefully it does something positive for my shitty EURGBP long trades haha :cry:
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!


Re: NONFARM PAYROLL TONIGHT

#57
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:20 pm
mlawson71 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:26 am
Is anyone expecting any major changes tomorrow?
Nope nothing special just expecting 185K and anything better should see a blip in the price movement hehe.
We'll see how it goes as man hopefully it does something positive for my shitty EURGBP long trades haha :cry:
So far it's pushing it down, I'm sorry, Jimmy. :(

Re: NONFARM PAYROLL TONIGHT

#59
mlawson71 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:40 pm
So far it's pushing it down, I'm sorry, Jimmy. :(
Yup it got me. I'll close that one. Thanks for the update bro.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: NONFARM PAYROLL TONIGHT

#60
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:52 pm
mlawson71 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:40 pm
So far it's pushing it down, I'm sorry, Jimmy. :(
Yup it got me. I'll close that one. Thanks for the update bro.
You're welcome. Hopefully next time it will go your way.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], navid110, Pava and 1 guest