Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Signal service

Dear All,

I am looking for a forex signal service with good accuracy . Please can you suggest any good signal service.

Thanks
Rider2025

Re: Signal service

rider2025 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:46 pm Dear All,

I am looking for a forex signal service with good accuracy . Please can you suggest any good signal service.

Thanks
Rider2025
The best place to ask would be on the myfxbook community!

Ideally, here at Forex Station we encourage people to learn how to trade for themselves, that's why we provide oodles of tools, strategies and ideas to help people learn how to actually trade instead of having to rely on others.

Just a word of advice though, when looking for a signaling service be sure to run your due diligence and make sure the "trader" you decide to copy has months and months of consistent trading history which is transparent and verified on Myfxbook first. No Myfxbook means bullshit 100% of the time.

As these sorts of threads tend to get messy and weird I'd like any one who is willing to respond to continue the conversation with the author via PM. Thread closed for now.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
rider2025, Spacca
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance