Re: Cryptocurrency

Trading cryptos under CFDs is a kind of option - not the best one due to high volatility and massive spreads and if the positions is hold for a longer period, the financial charges/swap would be significant. If I have to relocate and trade only cryptos, I would use straight up crypto exchange and would be more interested not with Bitcoin, Ether and etc., but from more cheaper (but not illiquid) repeating the movement direction of the "biggest coins". :)

bonifaas_abe wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 4:46 pm Thanks a lot, mate! sounds logical 😉 and following the "biggest coins" trend , is definitely an interesting idea , I will have to try it.
And now the other question ... how many European brokers offer the "cheaper" cryptoswill do my research
I would not looking for a broker, but the Crypto exchanges like:
* Coinbase / GDAX platform
* Bitpanda,
* Binance and etc.:)

South Korean Coinrail was hacked over the weekend and reportedly lost about 30% of the coins traded on the exchange
, which caused a sharp drop in the prices of Bitcoin and other digital currencies. The exchange temporarily suspends operations to fully cooperate with investigators in tracking down the missing funds.

Coinrail confirmed the “cyber intrusion” in a statement, but did not quantify the value of stolen coins. Nonetheless, the loss is estimated at about 40 billion won (£27.8m).

From what I’ve heard tether is cryptocurrency mainly used to manipulate the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin dived in February after news that Tether had been subpoenaed by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Tether is meant to be backed one-for-one by the US dollar. I also have heard that it plays a central role in the operation of many leading cryptocurrency exchanges, not only btc. Is it really a "stable coin"?l

bonifaas_abe wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:12 pm From what I’ve heard tether is cryptocurrency mainly used to manipulate the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin dived in February after news that Tether had been subpoenaed by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Tether is meant to be backed one-for-one by the US dollar. I also have heard that it plays a central role in the operation of many leading cryptocurrency exchanges, not only btc. Is it really a "stable coin"?l
I am not sure there are any truly stable cryptocurrencies at the moment.

The Canadian government has released an official draft of new regulations on crypto exchanges aimed at strengthening Canada’s anti-money laundering regime.

Under the proposed rules crypto exchanges and payment processors will be treated as money service businesses (MSB), which requires them to report large transactions — over 10,000 Canadian dollars (7700 USD). There is also a new Know Your Customer (KYC) threshold set for transactions over 1000 Canadian dollars.