Re: Cryptocurrency

Certainly, there are some points which are right, however times are changing and we are living in a world which is continuously technologically evolving. Therefore, in my opinion the cryptos will not become worthless and will not be out in the future. But in my opinion, it may take a long time before it comes close to mainstream adoption in stores. On the other hand, I believe that Gold still has it’s value and will always have

That is really innovative. Hope Estcoin will bring them more income so they could keep developing and make more procedures on-line like the e- residency :) I really admire countries that are trying to make citizens live easier – not like here is Russia :/ everything on paper and you have to wait on line like half day

Not sure whether I have been mention, but will repeat again that bitcoins seems to be next balloon :).
On the other side, the might go to 9500 / 10,000 or to be set under short term sell-off. Then the question would be: Should I consider investing in bitcoins? - short answer is yes :)!

FrancoisT wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 pm Not sure whether I have been mention, but will repeat again that bitcoins seems to be next balloon :).
On the other side, the might go to 9500 / 10,000 or to be set under short term sell-off. Then the question would be: Should I consider investing in bitcoins? - short answer is yes :)!
If you consider investing in bitcoins – choose wisely and don’t invest all your savings :) At some point the market situation may change