EURUSD Technical Analysis: Scope for some consolidation ahead of further losses

mlawson71 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:01 am The market closed at 1.0980 and remains bullish for now, we will likely see a breakout above 1.1000 next week.
Do you think it might keep going up or will it turn around and do a u-turn this week? :shock:

EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Scope for some consolidation ahead of further losses

• The upside momentum in EUR/USD remains so far capped by the 21-day SMA in the 1.10 neighbourhood.
  • The inability of the pair to quickly break above last week’s tops around 1.10 carries the potential to spark a consolidative move ahead of the likely resumption of the selling sentiment.
  • In addition, while below the 3-month resistance line, today at 1.1029, the bearish view is expected to remain unchanged.

Source: https://www.fxstreet.com/news/eur-usd-t ... 1910070842
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

EURUSD Technical Analysis: The pair approaches the key resistance line in the 1.1020 region

EUR/USD Technical Analysis: The pair approaches the key resistance line in the 1.1020 region

• EUR/USD is finding increasingly difficult to break above the critical resistance at the 1.10 barrier.
  • The inability of the pair to break above this area of resistance in the near term carries the potential to spark a consolidative move ahead of the likely resumption of the selling sentiment.
  • In addition, while below the 3-month resistance line, today at 1.1018, the bearish view is expected to remain unaltered.

Source: https://www.fxstreet.com/news/eur-usd-t ... 1910081010

EURUSD Technical Analysis: Inability to break above the 1.10 barrier could spark some consolidation

mlawson71 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:21 am I thought EUR/USD would rally, but the shooting star below 1.1000 it formed yesterday on the daily time-frame is making me suspicious that the move north may be over after all.
Yep! I think it'll resume the downtrend again soon.

EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Inability to break above the 1.10 barrier could spark some consolidation

• EUR/USD has resumed the upside after two daily retracements in a row and it has refocused its attention to the key barrier at 1.10 the figure.
  • In the meantime, the downside pressure is expected to return to the market after a consolidative phase if spot does not clear this critical barrier in the near term.
  • In addition, while below the 3-month resistance line, today at 1.1014, the bearish view is expected to remain unaltered.

Source: https://www.fxstreet.com/news/eur-usd-t ... 1910090828

Re: EUR/USD

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:34 am I saw. I closed my positions and I am waiting to see either a breakout or a proper move to the downside. :(
Were you in any longs? Hope you made a bit of profit bro :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance