Re: EUR/USD

The pair is very bullish - both the technical analysis indicated that and the fundamentals pushed it to the upside. The way it's rallying it could reach 1.1900 or even climb above it soon. The long-term target is probably the last high at 1.2092.

alozard wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:26 pm EUR/USD Daily
Good Elliot wave analysis right there.
Definitely a tool that is majorly overlooked by most traders (including myself) but is a must to learn!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

There was a pullback from 1.1860 which is normal after such a sharp rally, but now the question is whether that rally will continue because the pullback also formed a shooting star candlestick on the daily time frame. A breakout above 1.1860 will confirm the further bullish movement.

EUR/USD - Today's new high (above the Friday's one) shows a bit exhausted movement and the bulls may not protect it :).
I am expected a slight price correction and would be looking for new entry (buy) around 1.1850/55 roughly - depending how the market is moving.

FrancoisT wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:10 am EUR/USD - Today's new high (above the Friday's one) shows a bit exhausted movement and the bulls may not protect it :).
I am expected a slight price correction and would be looking for new entry (buy) around 1.1850/55 roughly - depending how the market is moving.
Do you think the correction is over now? Is it time for new longs?