Re: EUR/USD

ForexinDevon wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:08 am How is it commercial??
Pls accept my apology if it is not commercial spams but there is lots of that happening on this forum lately & your post seemed a bit strange without any proofs of what u talking about (sorry for my english is not good).
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:33 pm
Pls accept my apology if it is not commercial spams but there is lots of that happening on this forum lately & your post seemed a bit strange without any proofs of what u talking about (sorry for my english is not good).
No problem. I agree on a lot of the forums I am on there is loads of spam. I assure you that is not me though.

EUR / USD: US session on September 26.
To open long positions for EURUSD, you need:
Euro buyers will show themselves after the decline and update of a large support level 1.1726, for which the entire calculation is done and on which a further upward trend depends. Breakthrough of the level 1.1726 on the decision of the Fed may be temporary, so the formation of a false breakdown on it, after the announcement of the bet, will be an additional signal to buy the euro in order to return to 1.1763 and update 1.1802. The demolition of sellers' stop orders above 1.1802 will resume the upward trend in EUR / USD, which will lead to growth in the area of ​​1.1830 and 1.1866, where I recommend fixing profits.
To open short positions for EURUSD, you need:
Vendors climbed to support level 1.1726, however, it will be possible to speak about its real breakdown after publication of the decision of the Fed, which will lead to temporary growth of the US dollar and exit to the lows of 1.1687 and 1.1654, the update of which will break the uptrend in euro. If EUR / USD rises in the second half of the day, it is best to return to sales from the high of the week at 1.1802, on a false breakout, or on a rebound from a large resistance at 1.1866.
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
Jimmy

EUR / USD USA session on September 27.
To open long positions for EURUSD, you need:
Considering long euro positions in the afternoon is best after a false breakout at support level 1.1687, which will lead to a larger upward trend, with an attempt to consolidate at 1.1726 resistance, from which large players can return to the market, which will allow them to expect to update the high of 1.1763 and 1.1802, where I recommend fixing profits. In case of a decline in EUR / USD under the support level 1.1687, consider buying euros for a rebound from support 1.1654 and 1.1620.
To open short positions for EURUSD, you need:
The breakthrough of support 1.1687 will be another signal for the opening of short positions in euros with a view to further reducing to the area of ​​minima 1.1654 and 1.1620, where I recommend fixing profits. If there is no support from the sellers on the repeat test 1.1687, a false breakdown may be formed, and an uptrend leading to resistance 1.1726, from which it is possible to open short positions in EUR / USD right now to rebound.
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
Jimmy