Re: EUR/USD

mlawson71 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:43 am

You're welcome Jimmy. I am crossing my fingers for it to rally then.
Phew! Your finger-crossing has worked hehe. Thanks bro :clap:

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

FrancoisT wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:19 am EUR/USD - Sitting just above 1.2200/10 support. A kind of inside bar formation (1H chart) with face breakout from the top - it is a sign for further decline with very first targets around 1.2160.
I honestly don't know what to think in this situation. On one hand it appears quite bearish, but there's also a real possibility to rebound from 1.2200.

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:37 am

I honestly don't know what to think in this situation. On one hand it appears quite bearish, but there's also a real possibility to rebound from 1.2200.
I know! Me neither! Still massively bearish but seeing the first glimpse of some bullish activity for the first time in the past 12 hours. Will be interesting to see how it plays out during the U.S PMI news in due in seven hours time aye bro? :geek:

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance