Re: EUR/USD

EUR/USD is testing 1.1670 again, which is the resistance of the sideways range. Frankly, I doubt there will be a breakout before the NFP, but then again, stranger things have happened.

EUR/USD - I believe the picture here get more clearance after the end off the previous week. Price bounced from the H&S neckline and formed outside bar on daily chart. Slowly, the price will move down and most likely 1.1450 will be tested to the end of the week - perhaps :) Basically ,this is my expectation for that pair :)

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:07 am I really should pay more attention to the weekly time-frame. EUR/USD has formed an inverted hammer on it at 1.1600, so we may see a rally after all.
Where you long or short? I almost got stopped out about half an hour ago long EURUSD but managed to close two positions for a bit of green. EURUSD was a bit tricky tonight :cray:

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

EUR/USD - EUR is rising, but still the tendency is in on the side of the dollar. My assumption is that still there are some room that might help a bit to EUR (something up to 1.1725/40 - downtrend line on daily). Eventually breaks above may change the sentiment :)

EUR/USD Chart & Forecast

FrancoisT wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 am EUR/USD - EUR is rising, but still the tendency is in on the side of the dollar. My assumption is that still there are some room that might help a bit to EUR (something up to 1.1725/40 - downtrend line on daily). Eventually breaks above may change the sentiment :)
Thanks Franc!

And just to add to that, key areas of nearby support and resistance as per chart below:

• 1.5810 Weekly Support
  • 1.19190 Monthly Resistance

Traders please take note of these areas especially the Weekly Support line as this has already been tested and confirmed.

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance