Re: Bitcoin news

The crypto currencies have gained so much popularity… However I’m not sure if keeping your assets in bitcoins is quite a sure thing maybe because of the intense anti-bitcoin media blitz. But if you want to make profits you must be willing to take risks. Afterall if you have learned the profession of trading ,mastered a few strategies and developed the right mindset you will be able to trade everything including bitcoins, but it is also important to find a trustworthy Bitcoin broker a reliable exchange that charges reasonable transaction fees

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:43 am I'm getting old. I don't understand guys who think it's funny to make a meme of a drunken guy who got upset because he is unable to trade. "He misspelled hold, haha, how funny is that, please?" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
hi sir..
Where i can buy the bitcoin...i think its really growing day by day..?
can share the detials and experience if know about in detail..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

My broker has BTC, ETH and LTC, but I never traded them. Right now, I can understand Mr Perlow, "hodler" of BTC (sorry, but this sounds extremely retarded) because the hype-train he isn't sitting on anymore collapses. He is a seller now, otherwise he would be a big fool, but I guess, he isn't. Look on the chart, what a rally it made in May.

It is hopeless over-hyped, there were no sellers anymore - only buyers - so the only way the hype-train can go is down - after you were a buyer, you're a seller. See the exhaustion gap. It's a good sign of weakness. The Impulse gap that followed this weekend should let ring your alarm bell. It's still struggling now a bit, but Buying in isn't a good idea right now. The picture is getting a bit clearer when you take a look on another crypto-currency, the ETHUSD (LTCUSD even looks worse).

This doesn't look like a healthy chart at all. I mean, from Open in May till High in June (12th) is the factor 5 in the price value! This is absolutely crazy.

Every responsible trader should first make a profound research into what they are about to invest in , its potential and the technical nuances. Once the cryptocurrencies have been bought it’s highly recommended as stated in the article to think about their protection from unauthorized access by using “cold” or “hot” wallets.

Re: Mt. Gox Chief Denies Stealing $500 Million In Bitcoin As Trial Starts

TheNews wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:04 pm In its opening statement to the court, Karpeles' defense team did not dispute that the transfers took place, but denied they amounted to embezzlement...

[url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-11/former-mt-gox-chief-mark-karpeles-pleads-not-guilty-embezzlement-trial-begins]Mt. Gox Chief Denies Stealing $500 Million In Bitcoin As Trial Starts[/url]
I kind of believe that a man, with 3 million in his account, is “not guilty” :D yeah right :D so they admit that the transfer took place but denied they amounted to embezzlement ….Probably he needed some money for food who knows :D
Anyway I found something positive at the story – “Japan became the first country to regulate exchanges at national level “ good start Japan keep going

Re: Bitcoin Price Reaches $4000 Milestone, Matches PayPal Market Cap

TheNews wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:14 pm The price of a single Bitcoin raised by about $700 over the past week, an increase of over 20%.
That's nuts, momentum is so strong. I remember when it was under $1000.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

When I look on the chart of BTCUSD I just ???
The range of August is bigger than the already crazy range of May or May+June. Project May+June up and we are on the top of 17. August. Now we have retracement, NTL, this doesn't look like as it's the end, at least they will test the top one or two times, but likely also this resistance will be broken and the rally goes on for one more swing up. Is this the next bubble? I admit I haven't much experiences with bubbles, but this looks like a typical bubble to me.
We know that gold went in a bubble and the market collapsed. You can switch the golden line with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is on the best way to collapse in one or two months. Stay alert.