Re: Brexit - everything you need to know

wow even Sumitoto will relocate :/ that will be a huge leakage of funds. I think the government has to take some steps in order make the companies feel more secure and leave their capitals there.
I kind of feel blessed in this situation :D my broker has accounts in UK and Germany so if any infection in UK (raising the transaction fees ect) I will be able to use Deutsche bank ;)

Probably they will choose Frankfurt as it is more certain perspective from economic and political point of view. Additionally, according to the Global Financial Centers ranking as of March 2017, Frankfurt was ranked 23th, while Paris wason 29th position. Though Paris is a good replacement as it is a great cosmopolitan city which is also very well connected

bonifaas_abe wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:05 am Probably they will choose Frankfurt as it is more certain perspective from economic and political point of view. Additionally, according to the Global Financial Centers ranking as of March 2017, Frankfurt was ranked 23th, while Paris wason 29th position. Though Paris is a good replacement as it is a great cosmopolitan city which is also very well connected
I do agree with you bonifaas_abe. Frankfurt is stable and perspective
Plus they do have extensive experience at the bank sector – they are fast, effective and precise

In two papers, published earlier this week, the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has outlined contingency plans in case Britain leaves the European Union without a deal next spring.

The plans reveal that in a worst case scenario, where on March 29th UK leaves EU without a deal, the FCA will grant temporary permissions to all EU and European Economic Area(EEA) regulated companies to continue to operate in the UK for 2 more months, in which those companies will have the opportunity to talk with FCA and get FCA licenses.

UK government official: Extension of Brexit implementation phase is another option

According to a senior UK government official, as cited by Reuters, an extension of Brexit transition period is an option, which is something that has come up in negotiations in recent days.

Additional quotes:

• Key point is that we don't expect any implementation of the extension.
• Wants to move on with talks and wants a deal done in autumn.
• Very clear that we need to find a solution to Irish backstop.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎