EUR/USD

Moderators: xard777, mrtools, Banzai

Re: EUR/USD

Last day I resisted myself on eurusd. For the whole night this pair was sleeping. Let's see whether this day will be more interesting with this or not.

It remains bearish for now and there is no sign that may start a correction. I'd say it will likely continue depreciating for now.

I don't think we will see a breakout below 1.1500 this week but next week it may happen after all.

I can see the same happening, nothing major after giving a breakout last week in short uptrend. crawling sideways I can say. What you think?
EURUSD BREAKout.png
Clean Breakout in short uptrend.

It's dropping like a rock again. I think it will depreciate to 1.1500 and probably drop under that level.

mlawson71 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:55 am
It's dropping like a rock again. I think it will depreciate to 1.1500 and probably drop under that level.
Hmmh?
(Blinded by the light...?)
update: hope, you could get in on the move upwards that followed.
EURUSDH1.png

A correction after such an impressive drop is normal, I think, once that is done it may continue depreciating.

mlawson71 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:48 pm
A correction after such an impressive drop is normal, I think, once that is done it may continue depreciating.
Yes, quite right: this may happen - or it may not: as we seem to be right in the middle of something:
EURUSDWeekly.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Past 6 months news impact analysis on USD

12 Replies 1731 Views

by Darks, Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:14 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

12 Replies

Return to “Forex Fundamentals & News”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest