CandlesticksOperate the market as a whole

Visual Aid Indicators

The following indicators help to understand the context when trading.

These indicators were obtained from the internet and are indicators that I have personally tested and believe help in making better trading decisions. The goal is to understand the context, analyze it, and take action on it. (Credits to whom applicable)
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
TransparentTrader
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Re: Operate the market as a whole

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:26 pm Visual Aid Indicators

The following indicators help to understand the context when trading.

These indicators were obtained from the internet and are indicators that I have personally tested and believe help in making better trading decisions. The goal is to understand the context, analyze it, and take action on it. (Credits to whom applicable)
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:48 pm

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:03 pm

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:27 pm
Jimmy

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:36 pm velas.png

M-Candles button.mq4
Starfish

REDntense wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:12 am
10x Background

REDntense wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:21 am 10x Background
Continued
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post (total 2):
Starfish, momochi

:star:

:star: