Trading Gann Legacy

Hi all. I will be journaling my trades here. These trades will be taken with the Gann legacy indicator that dmnik shared with us. I'm a small-time trader, but looking to grow big with this tool, so I'm truly grateful to him.
I'm also grateful to Jimmy and everyone who's made this forum what it is, the likes of Mrtools, Kvak, Xard, BeatlemaniaSA, Meyney, FourXXXX's and several others.
I hope everyone else get's to enjoy using this indicator too.
Cheers!
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 10):
BeatlemaniaSA, SijjiN, Curioso, dmnik, Mickey Abi, eduarescobar, xard777, RodrigoRT7, aletrader, JCCTREND

Re: Trading Gann Legacy

Gann signal, but no zone.. I don't know if this will hold so I'll stay out. I was tempted to enter this trade when price moved to the FVG, but then decided to wait for all rules to play out.. I guess a pro would have taken the trade or used a pending order at the FVG zone.
Attachments

maroka wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:19 pm This is EJ on my demo account. I copy trades from my demo to my small account. I took this trade from H1 Supply zone. I saw that it aligned with the Gann's triangle entry. I'll patiently wait for it to reach the profit target zone.
If this current candle respects the M15 support zone, I may have to close out the EJ trade prematurely and enter a sell.. might be a bad idea... either way I'll learn.

Edit: I'll leave this trade as is.. I'll use it as an experiment to see if I can always trust trades to eventually reach the profit zones.
Attachments

maroka wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 pm If this current candle respects the M15 support zone, I may have to close out the EJ trade prematurely and enter a sell.. might be a bad idea... either way I'll learn.

Edit: I'll leave this trade as is.. I'll use it as an experiment to see if I can always trust trades to eventually reach the profit zones.
:problem:
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, SijjiN

...so I'll strictly be trading pullbacks with the aid of a SD zone indi plus gann legacy to guide me. I wont be using any subwindow indis.. I'll see how far I go this way.

GU trade btc I'm grateful for progress thus far.

Using just SD zones to trade isn't really precise, so it's best to use good risk management...spread the risk across 20 to 30 trades. With Gann, one win will cover up the previous losses and then some profit. I think over time one can end up profitable overall.

I'll continue this way unless I see a better indi that will help filter out losses without making me miss the train.