Thanks for your patience.
I migrated to the daily timeframe 3 years ago, and haven't looked back. Because of work commitments and leisure time (you have to live life), I don't have the luxury of watching 15 minute bars go up and down. In saying that, a lot of folk love it. Never-the-less, I have always been an Ichimoku trader. The alternative ichi, is much simpler, so I use that as a baseline (in your words).
The indicators and their descriptions are not mine, they are freely available on this site, or FF or MQL5
The value chart gives me an OB/OS condition, and the MACD the entry.......AFTER the VC has been OB/OS...if that makes sense.
The halftrend is the current trend
The above is a vague explanation, and I have attached information for your perusal. A bit of light reading won't do any harm... hehehe!
I have to go, will get into details when I get a chance.
Take care, stay safe.
Re: Daily Timeframe SwingTrading Template
Kathy McGarry, Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:51 pm
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy.pdf
- (635.18 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
- Alternative Ichimoku1.pdf
- (337.43 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
- Alternative Ichimoku2.pdf
- (614.86 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
- Alternative_Ichimoku_v07 BT.mq4
- (23.93 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
- HalfTrend MTF with alerts1 (twoChannels).mq4
- (19.81 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
- (11.75 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
- Zerolag MACD - alerts arrows.mq4
- (11.74 KiB) Downloaded 252 times