I have modified the TrendEvo indicator, again to incorporate AllAverages3.1, as it was fixed as an EMA indicator previously. As I'm not an expert MQL coder, my ways of doing things are 'fudges' and all I am doing is referring to the AllAverages3.1 custom indicator in the TrendEvo code. It seems to take a long time to load. Anyway, it does work, and now allows for thousands more settings than previously.
Template is attached for experimentation.
Re: *WIP* FerruFX's Multi-Info Evo
econome, Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:16 am
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.ex4
- (20.44 KiB) Downloaded 1198 times
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.mq4
- (4.99 KiB) Downloaded 1305 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.ex4
- (102.88 KiB) Downloaded 1118 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.mq4
- (24.39 KiB) Downloaded 1205 times
- (275.86 KiB) Downloaded 1152 times