I have modified the TrendEvo indicator, again to incorporate AllAverages3.1, as it was fixed as an EMA indicator previously. As I'm not an expert MQL coder, my ways of doing things are 'fudges' and all I am doing is referring to the AllAverages3.1 custom indicator in the TrendEvo code. It seems to take a long time to load. Anyway, it does work, and now allows for thousands more settings than previously.
Template is attached for experimentation.
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.ex4 Downloaded 1369 times 20.44 KiB
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.mq4 Downloaded 1495 times 4.99 KiB
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.ex4 Downloaded 1258 times 102.88 KiB
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.mq4 Downloaded 1369 times 24.39 KiB
- modified_all_averages_evo_only.tpl Downloaded 1305 times 275.86 KiB