I have modified the TrendEvo indicator, again to incorporate AllAverages3.1, as it was fixed as an EMA indicator previously. As I'm not an expert MQL coder, my ways of doing things are 'fudges' and all I am doing is referring to the AllAverages3.1 custom indicator in the TrendEvo code. It seems to take a long time to load. Anyway, it does work, and now allows for thousands more settings than previously.
Template is attached for experimentation.
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.ex4
- (20.44 KiB) Downloaded 972 times
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.mq4
- (4.99 KiB) Downloaded 1072 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.ex4
- (102.88 KiB) Downloaded 934 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.mq4
- (24.39 KiB) Downloaded 990 times
- (275.86 KiB) Downloaded 947 times