I have modified the TrendEvo indicator, again to incorporate AllAverages3.1, as it was fixed as an EMA indicator previously. As I'm not an expert MQL coder, my ways of doing things are 'fudges' and all I am doing is referring to the AllAverages3.1 custom indicator in the TrendEvo code. It seems to take a long time to load. Anyway, it does work, and now allows for thousands more settings than previously.
Template is attached for experimentation.
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.ex4
- (20.44 KiB) Downloaded 1135 times
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.mq4
- (4.99 KiB) Downloaded 1239 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.ex4
- (102.88 KiB) Downloaded 1076 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.mq4
- (24.39 KiB) Downloaded 1148 times
- (275.86 KiB) Downloaded 1106 times