Trader on Chart" trading panel explainedbilbao wrote: ↑Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:05 pmOne Click Trading EA EA is a guide for trading. You will need one click to open a market order and the order is pending, adding TakeProfit and StopLoss, adding a trailing stop, turn off all orders or profit / loss.
Parameters: close order number. Lot, StopLoss point, TakeProfit point, trailing stop point, allow hedging or not, buy stop at the point distances from current price, sell button, buy button
1. You can open market orders immediately with one mouse button click.
2. You can place pending orders and straddle orders.
3. TOC can calculate the right lot size for your trade when you choose to risk certain percentage or amount of money.
4. Stop Loss can be set in pips, exact price, or at the last or next to last closed price candle.
5. Take Profit can be set in pips, exact price, in seconds and SLTP ratio.
6. Every trade can have its own Trailing Stop (TS) and a Break Even (BE) value.
7. TOC allows you to trade in two modes. "Two Way Trading" and "One Way Trading".
8. TOC has OCO option (One-Cancels-Other).
9. TOC has ability to close orders with a single click.
10. You can minimize TOC trading panel.
11. You can save the default TOC settings.
12. You can load the default TOC settings.
13. TOC displays the spread.
14. You can execute orders instantly or schedule for the specified time.
Additionally, TOC will play sound alerts when it succeeds or fails to open a trade.