Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors
This Indicator draws different colored Candles above and below a Kijun Sen (KS) line.
The user is required to ensure that the Kijun Sen period on both the present Indicator and the user provided Kijun Sen match each other exactly.
This indicator has been updated to automatically change the the chart to a Line Chart and set the Line Chart to color None before drawing the the Kijun Sen Candles.
Steps 1 to 7 are therefore no longer necessary :
1. Open a New Chart.
2. Change the chart price graphic to Line Chart - Press (Alt + 3) or locate 'Charts' on top menu and select 'Line Chart'. Make sure that 'Bar Chart' or 'Candlesticks' is not accidentally selected.
3. Open the Chart Properties window - press (F8) or right click anywhere on the chart and select 'Properties'.
4. Select the Colors tab.
5. Select 'Line Chart:', now select the '▼' and change color to 'None'. The chart should now have no graphical price displayed and is referred to as the blank chart.
6. A template of the blank chart can be made for further use with other currency pairs or instruments.
7. Attach Indicator Color Candles cross Kijun Sen to the blank chart.
[*] Kijun Sen Indicator :
Predefined Kijun Sen Indicators of periods 21, 34, 50 and 100 are included in a zip file below.