Attachments forums

List of attachments posted on this forum.


All files on forums: 80260

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

flandria, Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:52 am

xard777 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pm
Working away on the Xmas edition...
You can see where it generates the 2nd Dot and additional entries.
I could never get the Pip$ indy to show correctly on multiple trades (due to my crappy codding) so I have made it easy with a simple % growth figure (100 / accountbalance * accountequity - 100) which works great regardless of how many trades taken.
Update
Trade 1 closed at +18% and Trade 2 closed at +20%, Total 38% on Account today.
I have also highlighted the Primary 2nd Dots (where we expect price to hold) as well as show the secondary 2nd Dots.
Xard777
Sir , can you point out where you took that second trade ? Thanks
XARD: trade 1 was a double trade and trade 2 was a single trade taken after the pink dot just as price went up past the 3321.72 marker.
The trade 2 tends to be a much bigger move and if you look at any instrument and watch for the price at the trade 2 marker you will see the larger move take place.
moves.png
All files in topic