RplusT wrote: ↑Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:20 amTry the one on page 617 "Vertical Line for MT4 Charts". It has got everything you are asking for.thomdel wrote: ↑Fri May 31, 2019 8:19 pm@ mrtools / other senior members.
Kindly / Please look at this REQUEST.
Thanks in Advance.
Thanks for all the Earlier Help : @mrtools
This " vertical_line_at_current_bar " is a very helpful Indicator and these changes will make it even more useful.
This Indi has option to draw line at current bar only. *
Please Accept and Do this Changes in the Attached Indicator : " vertical_line_at_current_bar "
Attached are indicators & Image File :
Request 1 :
Below mentioned option is in Indicator : " vertical "
1) Please add : WhichCandle : ______ : This option gives option whether current candle or previous candle.
0 means current candle and 1 means previous candle.
Request 2 :
Below mentioned option is in Indicator : " vertical_time_lines "
1) Line Visible : True / False
2) Line Style : _______
Please have a Look.
@ RplusT / @ mrtools / other senior members with coding knowledge.
Kindly look into this.
Can you Please Help by doing a Small Modification by adding this useful functionality option to the indicator : Vertical Line ?
1) Show Button : True False ( To Turn On / Off Vertical Line ) -- ( Please see image file attached )
1) Button Corner : _________ ( Please see image file attached - various option available )
1) Horizontal shift for Button : _5_____ ( Please see image file attached )
1) Horizontal shift for Button : __15____ ( Please see image file attached )
2) Hotkey to Toggle Vertical Line ( Show / Hide Vertical Line on Chart ).
This option is available in : nn_Crosshair_Sync_2_1_3 Indicator
All the Above Mentioned options / features are already available in : nn_Crosshair_Sync_2_1_3 / Charts symbol changer and synchronizer / !!!-MT4 X-SYMBOL CHANGER-45 Indicators.
Humbly Request you to look into this.
Thanks a Lot for all your Support.