I have modified the TrendEvo indicator, again to incorporate AllAverages3.1, as it was fixed as an EMA indicator previously. As I'm not an expert MQL coder, my ways of doing things are 'fudges' and all I am doing is referring to the AllAverages3.1 custom indicator in the TrendEvo code. It seems to take a long time to load. Anyway, it does work, and now allows for thousands more settings than previously.
Template is attached for experimentation.
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.ex4
- (20.44 KiB) Downloaded 875 times
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.mq4
- (4.99 KiB) Downloaded 939 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.ex4
- (102.88 KiB) Downloaded 815 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.mq4
- (24.39 KiB) Downloaded 879 times
- (275.86 KiB) Downloaded 857 times