I have modified the TrendEvo indicator, again to incorporate AllAverages3.1, as it was fixed as an EMA indicator previously. As I'm not an expert MQL coder, my ways of doing things are 'fudges' and all I am doing is referring to the AllAverages3.1 custom indicator in the TrendEvo code. It seems to take a long time to load. Anyway, it does work, and now allows for thousands more settings than previously.
Template is attached for experimentation.
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.ex4
- (20.44 KiB) Downloaded 913 times
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.mq4
- (4.99 KiB) Downloaded 988 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.ex4
- (102.88 KiB) Downloaded 852 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.mq4
- (24.39 KiB) Downloaded 927 times
- (275.86 KiB) Downloaded 885 times