I have modified the TrendEvo indicator, again to incorporate AllAverages3.1, as it was fixed as an EMA indicator previously. As I'm not an expert MQL coder, my ways of doing things are 'fudges' and all I am doing is referring to the AllAverages3.1 custom indicator in the TrendEvo code. It seems to take a long time to load. Anyway, it does work, and now allows for thousands more settings than previously.
Template is attached for experimentation.
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.ex4
- (20.44 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
- ! ! trendstrenghtevo2_1_modified.mq4
- (4.99 KiB) Downloaded 414 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.ex4
- (102.88 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
- ! ! AllAverages_v3.1.mq4
- (24.39 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
- (275.86 KiB) Downloaded 359 times